1. I would rather hand write a letter than write an email any day. Opening the mailbox and seeing a letter from someone is so much more exciting than opening an email or seeing a message on Facebook.
2. I am a self-proclaimed cheap skate. I dislike paying full price for any item and won’t unless I absolutely have to.
3. I love watching old TV shows on Netflix. I’m currently watching Magnum PI.
4. I have a pretty big collection of Turtle figures. I easily have over 100 and I’m still collecting.
5. If I could afford to take a taxi everywhere, I would. I only drive to work and home. My spouse does all of the rest of the driving.
6. If I had to choose between giving up TV or giving up music, I would give up TV without a doubt.
7. I played the flute from 3rd grade to 11th grade. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t play it now if I tried.
8. I went to high school with B.J. Bales. He’s the over excited guy that was in the Sony PSP commercials and various other commercials. He was even in a movie. “Scouts Honor: Badge To The Bone.”
9. My dream vacation is spending 2 weeks traveling Ireland and surrounding countries. That may be difficult though. I’m afraid of flying.
10. I hope to one day write a cookbook for women who are battling Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. I would also like to run a charity for PCOS to raise money for research.
Jennifer Schnelle is the Office Manager at Get Smarter Prep.