Name: Jazmine Roberts
College: Neosho County Community College
Major: Special Education
1) What first drew you to Neosho County Community College?
The first thing that drew me to Neosho County Community College was that it had a dance team. I was very interested in the school, and I appreciated the small class sizes and the scholarships I received.
2) What other colleges were you considering?
Emporia State University
3) How was the adjustment from high school to college?
The adjustment from high school to college was a little odd since I went from living at home to living on campus, but after the first two weeks I adjusted very well.
4) What was your favorite class? Why?
My favorite classes are Reading with Discipline and Pre-Composition. The reason why I like these classes so much is that the teachers were energetic and very funny to see every day.
5) What clubs or groups were involved in?
I was on the dance team at Neosho.
6) Anything else you want to tell us?
I’m a bright and intelligent young lady. I have always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was ten years old. I have always had good grades through high school and middle school. Sometimes when I saw a B on my assignments or on a test, I would be mad because I know I can do better for that A.
7) In one sentence, what do you love about your school?
I like Neosho for the great experience and the small school atmosphere.
Jazmine Roberts is the Summer Intern at Get Smarter Prep.