Semi-Private Tutorial/Build-Your-Own Course
Whether you have a challenging schedule, want to work with your friends, or just want a more customized approach than our courses, Semi-Private Tutoring can be a good fit. These tutoring-course hybrids allow for some cost efficiency (like courses) AND customized scheduling & unique curriculum (like private tutoring).
The Semi-Private Tutorial will be taught by one of our Standard, Master, or Premier-Level Tutors. Groups must include at least two students, but no more than four.
The standard time frame for Semi-Private Tutoring is 20 hours, but 12-20 hour schedules are available based upon what each member of the group hopes to achieve. Depending on the length of the Tutorial, 2-3 tests will be built into the schedule (including the Pretest).
If you are interested in putting together a Semi-Private ACT class, please contact us at (913) 322-3400. Some steps you can take before then:
1. Identify a group of at least 2, but no more than 4, students who would be able to attend 10 2-hour class sessions together.
2. Arrange for those students to come in at their convenience to take a Free Practice ACT.
3. Identify an evening during which parents and students could come in for one hour and discuss score reports from the practice tests as well as expectations for improvement. We look forward to working with you!
Standard-Level Semi-Private Tutorial
- SAT experts, with six months to two and a half years of experience
- Various tutors from which to choose
- Flexible schedules
- $75/hr per student
Master-Level Semi-Private Tutorial
- SAT experts with between two and a half and five years of experience
- Very knowledgeable tutors who are able to help quickly
- Flexible schedules – first-come, first-serve
- $125/hr per student
Premier-Level Semi-Private Tutorial
- SAT experts with five or more years of experience
- The most proven tutors available at Get Smarter Prep
- Limited Availability – first-come, first-serve
- $175/hr per student